Friday, October 12, 2007

Kids' bathroom



I can't stop! I've been wanting finish the kids' bathroom since last February. I found a neat plastic shower curtain at Target with the world map on it. Then painted the walls a vibrant yellow. Today I decided to stencil countries around the top where we have a keen interest (China of course, places our ancestors came from, places where workers labor that we correspond with, etc.) It was very fun and wonderful to think of friends we have all over the world. I'll post a couple pictures since my blog has nothing else to fill up with!

3 comments:

  1. Very neat idea. Maybe you should start a career in interior design now that the kids are all in school:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bathroom idea, we have two that need to be gutted and remodeled so I'm dreaming of decorating someday.

    ReplyDelete