Still injured... not
Aaron Rodgers ... I mean Trevor before the run
boys will be boys...
getting soaked before the run
* Mira lost her first tooth. In true independent Debelak fashion, she pulled it out on her own at school. I
* Rayna lost yet another last week too. So the tooth fairy made two visits in two nights!
* Trevor participated in a 'cross country meet' for grade schoolers in this area. He ran a mile in pouring rain. It was fun to watch a bunch of squirrely boys 9-10 years old lined up in pouring rain ready to run. We were all soaked to the skin and after we ate we all piled up snuggling under cozy blankets.
* The love affair with crutches hasn't died after 2 solid months of listening to the 'click-click' (think nursing home walker sounds) in our house. I looked at her a couple days ago and asked how in the world she got her leg so fat to look like a cast. (It was 13 pairs of socks.)
* I am dealing with the aftermath of a cold. Pretty much done for except for really bad night coughing. I googled it and you know what I found? That you should put Vicks Vapor Rub on the bottoms of your feet, put on cotton socks and go to bed and you won't cough. I was skeptical at best. But tried it and you know, it works??? Weird. I got really hot feet too.
* We have wedding #4 coming this weekend. The couple is cute as can be. The day will be lovely I'm sure. And it'll be fun to be with a bunch of people we love again.
* I'm having a roadblock with meal ideas again. I want to do more fish/seafood, Asian, or even chicken dishes that are light and kid-friendly. Help!