Thursday, December 6, 2007

St. Nick's Day



Mira came home all excited about St. Nick's Day. I guess St. Nick comes on Dec. 5th and puts candy and a small toy in a stocking. Well before they went to bed last night, the kids taped up one sock each and went to bed with great hope. It was so cute. So I put in a quarter, a small sucker (leftover from Halloween!), and a tiny fun pad I planned to give to them for special meeting on the 23rd. They knew it was really me, but made them dance around in excitement on a cold morning. I just thought the socks looked so hilarious up on the mantle. Notice that the workers are looking at them too! :-)

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo adorable! Kids are easy to please/make happy, aren't they? I sometimes watch how much my boys appreciate little things and think how I could learn a lesson or two from them... about being content, happy, and thankful for ALL things.

    ReplyDelete