Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Iowa motivation

I have a friend from Iowa (in the boonies) that I've had since we were wee little girls. She's nearly my age, but much more spunky (she will be spunky until she's 97). Anyway, she sent a nasty last night saying, 'update your blog!', so I will, even though I haven't much to share. We've been busy with the school stuff still. Another field trip (no pictures of that one), having company with friends from around here, a visit from my niece Laura (I'll throw in a picture of her freezing at Trevor's last soccer game), a vist from my mom (Dad was helping at Menomonie convention), and Halloween (I'll post one of the kids from Halloween night). Now the next post I hopefully have is the beginnings of Trevor's new hunting bedroom. He's very excited for me to get going on it. And one last thing! It was our #13 anniversary yesterday. We went out for supper on Sunday night together and when I came home from Trevor's basketball practice, he had flowers, soft music playing and a lovely card waiting. He's so good to me! So everyone can thank Brenda for an update!!!

1 comment: