Monday, November 12, 2007

November nothings

Lest I get in trouble from the enormous following of the blog... (haha) will post at least a blurb saying we're still alive. Enjoyed a great weekend. Trevor's b-ball game was a victory. He's quite pleased. The girls love their gymnastics too (in the same class, different levels). We had company again for Sunday night. I love having people over on a dreary, fall evening. We are very fortunate to have so many dear friends nearby. Spending more time in the Mira's kindergarten room. I found it funny that she got in trouble by the teacher with me in the room (for being too silly and snorting with her nose). What a goof.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you are lucky to have great friends...I miss our little suppers together @ Synstads! Great memories...I was wondering where the pictures of Trevors fancy new room was???? Ya dun yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds nice-that's what I should do-have some company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like Mira is following in her mother's footsteps!!

    ReplyDelete