Monday, July 20, 2009

I did it!


I passed my therapy dog test! I think the big lady (this one doesn't yell like the one I live with) that gave the test was being kind. Well I did do a pretty snazzy job on all the requirements. She called them 'crisp' if I remember right. Except... she has the gall to bring in this pretty old lady golden retriever named 'Bella'. Bella is just cute and has all her feathery hair like goldens should have. (the big lady here keeps cutting mine so I don't drag in debris). And since she's so pretty I leaned waaaay in to sniff her. And made my leash go tight (a bad thing if you're testing to be a therapy dog). And the big lady that yells but loves me anyway was looking a bit stressed out as she couldn't yell. She couldn't pull on the leash. So she pulled out all the stops and rattled that treat sack in her pocket (even though she couldn't give me any). The whole test lasted a half-hour. Stressful when you're a pup like me! Pssst. I think the big lady that yells but loves me anyway was starting to smell a bit from being nervous.

And so you faithful readers! If you're needing some good therapy, come on over! I might even let you rub my ears to feel better. Ahhh.... what a life. Dog days they say.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lisi!!! What a super dog you are. I'll be the fat lady that sings your praises. You can come and give me therapy anytime. Do you have a passport?

    P.S. I am a fan of your blog but especially love the Lisi posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Lisi (and Linda!) What a neat thing to do.

    ReplyDelete