Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MIA

Yep. Feel like I've been missing in all the action. Summer. Whew! I feel overwhelmed busy these days.

* Two birthdays this week. I remember when Mira was coming that it would be interesting to have two birthdays in one week. And it is. Fun. Yet challenging. Wanting to celebrate each daughter, yet tempted to lump it all together in one fiesta and cake. So far, they don't mind. And they get to choose the menus of their own day.

* Feeling a great lack of patience this week for some reason. I feel like the mom of "Baby Blues" a lot of days. (sigh). But then the sun comes out and a child does a chore without reminding.

* Baseball is in full swing for Trevor. Still three games this week.

* And a nursing home visit for Lisi. I should tell it from her vantage point. Think I will for my own outlet.

* Why am I fascinated with the whole MJ circus happening in CA? Good thing it's about over. Maybe it stems from the fact he graced one of the walls in my dorm room in '84 or '85. (not my poster by the way)

* We're living going to see a circus. At the lakefront.

* Busy days for the next week(s). I sound tired. And I am. Thank you and good-bye.



1 comment:

  1. Yeah... I had a wee crush on M.J. back before he got weird and changed his face. He was cute. Not sure I quite understand the whole media circus that's going on with his death, though. I find it a little disconcerting.

    ReplyDelete