Thursday, February 12, 2015

Filling my time...


Get it?  Filling my time.  You see I'm sitting in the dentist office typing this on my phone.  We have three MYP who haven't sat in the dentist chair in oh, say two to three years.  Yes, I did get that "look" like I have been negligent.  I nodded seriously.  And I enjoyed looking for Nemo while I whittle the minutes away sitting and waiting for the second of three appointments.  
There's some moderately noisy music being played overhead.  It seems these days no matter where you go there is music blaring out of speakers.  I'm either
Getting old or used to a very quiet lifestyle because it is almost annoying sometimes.

Last night I made granola pancakes.  What are they you ask?  Just take your facorite pancake recipe and decrease the flour and add granola.  I substituted one cup of flour for two cups granola.  They were just dee-lish!  And super filling. 

We are doing more and more practice driving here.  I took this the other night.  Figured a camera flash would be a good practice distraction.  I'm safe like 
that.  

Valentine's Day.  I don't get the need for flowers that die or chocolates I don't need.  The Chairman and I were visiting the other day and I requested that he not get me flowers.  However I asked for something much more expensive.  New tires for the van.  They are being installed tomorrow.  Now that's what I call love.

Well this appointment should soon be over.  I'm hoping she doesn't need fillings because my time is already filled without extra (and expensive) appointments.  And no, I still haven't seen Nemo so he must not need saving...

No comments:

Post a Comment