Thursday, January 10, 2008

Flashing lights

"Good Afternoon. Is there a reason why you are going 58 in a 45 mile per hour zone?" Um, I must have been distracted by the baby in the back seat I guess (Ella here today). "Could I have your license?" Yes, here it is. (About a 5 minute wait while Ella quietly observes and many cars drive past looking at our van thinking... tsk tsk)

Officer gets out of the car and simply states, "I don't want to ruin your perfect record. Please slow down." THANK YOU SIR! Whew!

5 comments:

  1. See... there are some "breaks" to be had out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA How many times will you be told "I don't want to ruin your perfect record" before one of them does?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, I guess there are some of us that all we have to do is smile pretty and we don't get a ticket!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. harumphphph...perfect record, eh? rub it in, eh? never underestimate the power of "baby on board"

    ReplyDelete