Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday tattles

Not much to share today other than I'm so sick of winter! Got almost 9" again yesterday (Trevor measured it). But the kids sure have fun in it. I'm still feeling the ill-effects of my 'bug'. But I'm feeling better.

Thanks for all the suggestions on puppy names. I think we have it nailed down. We go see the puppy again on Friday and then next week Wednesday, the 30th, we really get her! The whole family is very excited to say the least. We'll post a picture and reveal (drum roll please...) the name then! :-) I like suspense!

I think women are like that. We LOVE details when babies are born. How big? How long? How long of labor? Who does he/she look like? And then most importantly, the name!

And now on to my day...

3 comments:

  1. i can't wait! i guess i'll just have to enjoy the drum roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been blog hopping today seeming some long ago familiar faces.
    saw your parents in dec at my FIL funeral.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda! Great to "see" you! Sorry to hear about your dog. I would love a dog for walking with! Great to hear about your cruise though and see a pic of Trent and Sarah.
    parkerpra at yahoo dot com if you want an invite to our blog. Major inconvenience making it that way, but at least I don't worry about family pics being seen by the unknown...being part of a huge stamping forum invited a lot of unknown faces!

    ReplyDelete