Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday Musings

Yep, one of those days.  You see there's some packing going on here.  Plus granola just finished.  Bread dough rising.  And some MYP to motivate.  Then I get distracted with the dryer buzzing.  And the smelly dog.  I have not had a moment to Muse.  Until this moment.

Meeshka!  It's going to be one of those weeks.  It'll be restful and wonderful and I'll be unable to write what the days meant to me next week.  I may or may not see some of you there.  If I do, well hello to you!  If I don't, wish we could see you!  I'll be in a little green tent if you care to stop by.

We had a nice past weekend.  Always nice to have a warm summer day to enjoy the lake water.  
 There's always time to crash after a back-flip on the trampoline and really bruise your leg and ankle.
 I think our property value went down this morning.  We've had a mountainous view until the digger came.  But I'm guessing new homeowners are glad to look at something besides a pile of dirt in their front yard.

And finally, I need to do some research on expressing glands on the dog's backside.  Let you imagine run wild and yes, that's what I must do.  Thankfully there will be gloves between me and her...  PU

So on that sweet note, have a great rest of the week.  Sorry this isn't much, but I didn't want to ruin my aMusing reputation.

2 comments:

  1. You must be young and spry. I don't even attempt back flips on the trampoline anymore. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people take their dogs to the vet for that kind of expression! You're a tough one!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete