Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday's finish

Hi. I don't have much to add for thoughts of the day. No potty accidents (mine or the puppy's!). tee-hee. I was vigilent as can be. My ankle update is somewhat reduced swelling, but very, very purple all over the foot and ankle (ick). Looking forward to the weekend. Duane may take the kids sledding tomorrow. I might stay close to home with the pup and make rolls or something. The thought of crawling up a hill with a sore ankle doesn't appeal. Or maybe I'll just tag along and watch. My folks are still galavanting along in China. Hi Dad and Mom! Stay warm there and enjoy your days. My nephew who is a NIU student is luckily doing an internship in Chicago and not part of the shooting in DeKalb. Scary stuff. Happy Belated birthday Nathan! G'night my fellow bloggers.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... that shooting was too bad. I never can quite understand the concept of why people feel they need to take out random strangers like that. What's the point? What a sad day for so many people/families.

    ReplyDelete