Monday, February 25, 2008

Sunday sillies



Before we left for meeting, I took a couple of pictures of the kids. It just turned out they all were wearing navy and looked so cute together!

We had a very nice past week and weekend. Fun to have the kids off school and so we went to Karen's in Rockford for the day and left the girls for 24 hours. Our workers were with us this weekend. I love how the house feels having workers around. They bring so much and it isn't tangible.

Now off to kindergarten and I'm sure another story!

3 comments:

  1. Cute picture of the kids. I would take one:) Mira in the silly one is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny... so who do the kids take after? Mom or Dad? I guess it depends on what picture I'm referring, too. ;) Either way, they're pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweeeeet! i agree with you about company and the nice feeling it brings! i just wanted to say thanks about the blackstrap molasses recommendation...do you know that in a tablespoon of it there is more iron than in 10 eggs and a glass of milk? it's a very good way to get iron and i think that is my itchy problem !! so thanks! happy week to you!

    ReplyDelete