Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday trouble



So I come home from lunch duty at the school with my arms full of groceries. In a 10 minute span this is what happens:

1) I stop to go potty and in comes Lisi and away she goes with the end of the toilet paper in her mouth. She got about 30' from me before I could catch her (fumbling to get my britches back up)

2) I've got my head stuck in the pantry and realize that I haven't seen the puppy in about 45 seconds (never a good thing). She's over by her crate hiding and shredding a brown paper bag to the teeniest of pieces.

3) I'm trying to enjoy my lunch and I look over and she's trying to pull her big quilt out of the crate from the side (a very small opening) and so she basically is hauling her crate sideways some distance with the quilt in her tiny, razor sharp teeth.

And on it goes...

Did I mention we're getting another 4" today?

Don't expect Wednesday wonderings... I'm not a daily blogger (so far anyway)

4 comments:

  1. Oh for cute. Never a dull moment, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: #1 ~ Now THAT I would have liked to have seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha-She's keeping you on your toes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your daily musings. now you have me really curious..what happened today, Wednesday? and i agree with laura about #1 ..that's always fun (ny).

    ReplyDelete