Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Musings

Monday is almost over.  And I realize I haven't 'mused' yet.  I must be sick.  I don't hardly have anything the hidden depths of my small brain to offer.  Just that it's been a great past few days.  You see I was 'muttering' a couple posts back how with lots of other people around we don't get to see two special ones at our house all that much.  Well my 'muttering' must have mattered.  Or not.  But anyway they came!  And we are so glad and happy and refreshed and a lot of other nice adjectives.  They make the world nicer just by being in it.  I'll leave it at that.

Mira heard that she had a dentist appointment for next week.  So she seriously got out the dental floss and started to floss.  Then she said, 'mom?  It's really kinda hard to floss when you don't have any teeth.'.  Lucky for her and us I see some peeking through finally after a year of waiting.

It's amazing how much cleaner and organized the house is when there is no puzzle to attend to.  

Trevor got his hair all buzzed off tonight compliments of the Chef's Custom Cuts shop in the back bathroom.  He looks like a skinned cat.  But he wanted it off for his big tournament basketball games the next few days.

I sense spring.  Even in the cold wind.  It's very encouraging.  I did see someone post some pictures down south of flowering trees.  People like that shouldn't be on FB.  It makes our hope of spring somewhat futile. 

See I told you there wasn't much to muse about.  You might want to move on to something a touch more interesting...  or wait until the next Monday!  


2 comments:

  1. Our special ones are visiting right now, too. And...special it is!! The new blog look is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, love the touch of spring on your blog too! I'm having serious spring fever here--All our snow is gone, blue skies, sunshine & birds singing along with nearly 60* some of these days. I'm just trying to enjoy it while it lasts & not expect it to last because we can and probably will get more snow yet. Blizzards in March or April are so common for us! At least by this time of year they don't last long.

    ReplyDelete