Friday, August 8, 2008

Exhausted...

Greetings from the new pad! Finally have the computer(s) set up after two lackey guys came yesterday and said we were up and running. Well no sirs, we aren't! So I had to have them come out again and luckily a different guy and he did his magic and voila! Service!

Tomorrow is the big M-day. We've got a ton of our stuff here already at the new place. Now just furniture and about 20 boxes left.

I'm exhausted beyond belief. It'll be a relief to be finally in here...

But... our neighbors aren't making it easy for us to leave. (sniff)

More later...!

2 comments:

  1. Won't if feel GOOD to have every box unpacked and every picture hung! Seems like a hundred miles away now, I'm sure, but it'll come! I've had some issues with my blog and now only those invited can view it. Except maybe you can anyway since you're a fellow-blogger. If you can't, I'll need your email address to invite you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you moving,then! wow...maybe you're allready moved in?! fun fun.

    ReplyDelete