Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday Words

Today I'm consumed with feelings. Of sadness. Of care. Of life. There was a sudden death. I'm not directly connected, but yet I am. It is affecting some I deeply care about. Little children are affected. A now single father. And so no matter how far removed, you hurt too. And I've been keenly thankful for a Family that cares. We've received it. And now we can give it. Many hands can lighten burdens.

The Chairman's verdict is still out. Actually, he keeps urging me to really say what I want. Talking about the aforementioned dishwasher. So far, clean fingernails still... but we'll be taking the plunge very shortly. It's kinda funny. No matter how 'perfect' something is, there are always pros/cons.

I got a surprise today. You know those FB messages that come to your inbox stating that someone else commented on something you commented on? Well this one baffled me. So I go look it up and "I" commented on the size of a fish in TX in October. Well... I didn't. But I have a fisher-wanna-be that must have been impressed while he was snooping on my account. So! If I make a comment to you... chances are it's from me. But if it seems suspect, well then it isn't! p.s. I'm not talking about the Chairman

I found the perfect recipe for that yummy cinnamon butter served at Texas Roadhouse. It is just YUM on hot homemade bread toast.

The two men in my life (the Chairman and the son) brought home a nice bouquet the night before V's Day. It still makes me smile.

I hear the bus....

3 comments:

  1. Seems like you have a lot of thoughts going through your mind right now...some days are like.

    Glad you are still smiling at your bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu can share that recipe for your sassy comment on my blog! Im trying to count on my hands and feet how many times I was invited to go along to the dells with you....Oh wait I dont need my hands or my feet! I look forward to that recipe:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that news. I evidently hadn't heard it. :( But I got a kick out of other members of your family commenting using your account. Cute. Regarding the Bosch thing... I always use Cascade Complete when washing dishes and have never had any problems. We, however, may have no complaints about ours because our previous dishwasher was so horrid.

    ReplyDelete