Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday Musings

Whew!  I kept getting "Service Unavailable.  Error 503".  Maybe Blogger thinks I've blogged enough.

Actually, today is a day I could go without blogging.  I honestly have very, very little to offer up on my muse today.  If you want me to be honest, I'm kind of in an after-holiday funk.  I would hate to alter my cyber-personality of lively wit, utter joy, and continual thankfulness.  Yes, the kitchen floor needs to be vacuumed yet again.  And the laundry pile diminished.  And the supper ideas figured out.  I'd actually like to curl up in the fetal position and suck my thumb read a book or something.  But duty calls.

Why is it that when you do the cooking you never overeat?  I guess it is a good thing to host a holiday such as Thanksgiving because this isn't needed:
... not that I'd wear pants or have a fat pair hidden away someplace.  

We did have a nice time with some more relation.
Displaying photo.JPG
This guy suggested we do a shot together.  I love all the photo-bombing going off in the background.  This guy wasn't very sure of me some years back when he first entered our lives.  In fact he now almost suggests he really wondered about me since I was quick to heckle him with friendly banter.  However, he's shooting verbal darts at me faster than I can return them, so I consider that a compliment.  He chose to marry into the family and we are thankful.

Here they are in all their glory.  
So today is Cyber Monday!  Doing big shopping today?  I'm not.  I keep looking through the deep stacks of paper ads that are coming in the mailbox and can hardly think of a thing I need.  Good thing since the MYP sure do.  Let dreamers dream I say!  

Well as I said, duty calls.  Even on a Monday.  I promise more musing next time!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do it. Every Monday, I mean. I could pick a different day. I like the thought of a weekly check in.

    ReplyDelete