Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Who could it possibly be?

There is a girl in this house that is 9. She loves pickles. No, not like, "I really love pickles". It is loves, loves, LOVES pickles. To the point that she begs me to drink the pickle juice as I am dumping it.

This morning I am frantically getting ready for our little respite in Door County with about 50 of our closest friends. Fun? You bet. Next to convention, it is the highlight of the year. I am digressing again. So I open the fridge and am starting to figure out how much cooler space I need. And right in front is the big Claussen pickle jar (you know the refrigerated ones that are super-crunchy?). And I look and it is empty. Really empty. With some pickle juice missing.

Hmmmm.... who could have done such a thing? I might have to get on my spy glasses and do some detective work.

Anyhoo! Happy rest of the week to you!

5 comments:

  1. Ah, funny! I buy pickles for Kira. She likes to try all different kinds. I opened the fridge the other day to find a pint of blueberries missing. Yep, Kyle ejoyed them. ALL of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh. I am so going to miss being in Door County with you all this year. Maybe next year! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, it must be a girl thing. Kara is exactly the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck sluething... it sounds like it's not gonna be too hard of a job. ;)

    I so want to go camping in Door County with you all. I get to see pictures of your respite every once in awhile. Have a good trip! And tell those that you know we know hello from us. Got that? Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. does that mean we get to see a new picture of you on the sidebar??
    my niece used to drink pickle juice as well...she loved salty stuff...maybe still does, i'll have to ask.
    well, i didn't get an invite to door county so i'll just stay home and pout.
    have a blast and a half!!

    ReplyDelete