Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 things on the Chairman and Me

This is kind of like the 25 things - except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you and your spouse, not just you. Stolen from FB.

♥ What are your middle names? Michael and Kay
♥ How long have you been together? married for 14
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? well his parents actually knew my parents when we were tiny. But after we met in '92, we'd talk every week or so... then it evolved.
♥ Who asked who out? I asked for his phone number because I could tell he wanted mine but wouldn't ask (p.s. I had NEVER done that before)
♥ How old are each of you? 43 ( me) 40 ( him)
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? mine.
♥ Do you have any children together? 1 boy and 2 girls (plus one daughter that passed away as a preemie)
♥ What about pets? of course! Lincoln and now Lisi
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? renovating/decorating the house
♥ Did you go to the same school? no
♥ Are you from the same home town? no
♥ Who is smarter? The Chairman is (but I can multi-task waaaay better)
♥ Who is more sensitive? both in different ways
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Um. Qdoba?
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? China
♥ Who has the craziest exes? neither
♥ Who has the worse temper? He'd say me.... but... oh ok. It's me.
♥ Who does the cooking? Me. Almost always except when something is put on the grill.
♥ Who is more social? me
♥ Who is the neat-freak? me. But certain things (like a disorganized office really sets him off)
♥ Who is the more stubborn? Oh boy. Heated question. I say the Chairman and he'd say me. So we're both stubborn!!! (my dad called me bull-headed)
♥ Who hogs the bed? maybe him, but not much. Hogging the bed doesn't bother me. But don't you DARE breathe on the back of my neck. Egads.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Me
♥ Where was your first date? Champaign IL when I was on an inventory trip for Target
♥ Who has the bigger family? i have more siblings..he has the larger extended family as his mom is the youngest of 9
♥ Do you get flowers often? No
♥ How do you spend the holidays? usually with either his or my family
♥ Who is more jealous? probably me
♥ How long did it take to get serious? over a year really. But in hindsight, I kinda just 'knew' he was it. But I didn't want to scare the thoughtful Chairman!
♥ Who eats more? him
♥ Who does/ did the laundry? Me
♥ Who’s better with the computer? probably me. Or not? I dunno! I goof around on it more. He uses it more for functional, work-induced things...

No comments:

Post a Comment