* Eight year old boys go through socks like babies go through milk.
* Getting a 11-11 match of socks in the laundry is nothing short of miraculous.
* After buying yet another dozen pair for three kids, you'd think that would take care of the problem....
* It is terribly windy today. BUT! The warmth can't be beat.
* The Chairman showed me Pandora.com last night. I really like it.
* I still like blogging a lot. Some thing it strange to be so 'public', but there is so much I don't say that actually is private.
* It is colder in California than it is in Wisconsin right now. I hope it warms up.
* I wonder if Mickey Mouse will remember us from last time?
* Last year we left the day after Lincoln died. It was nice, but bittersweet. I'm glad we have a sweet furry friend waiting for us to come back home this time.
* I had a plumber here for 11 hours yesterday and 2 today. He was... well not overweight. So I wasn't given the royal plumber views. He was... well friendly. We are now sporting a new 'direct-vent' water heater with an extra gas line for a fireplace.
* Work guys bring in a LOT of dirt. They try not to but they do. I wonder if they think my floors always look this dirty?
* This is enough. More later... the absence doesn't mean my heart isn't fond of you....