Friday, February 6, 2009

Who's first... or fifth?

I "won" a homemade gift by leaving one of the first 5 comments on another person's blog, now I'll see who my first 5 are.I'm thinking I might knit a sweater for everyone...what a joke! Lucky you! The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!So....who will be the first 5 people?????

** Remember I just cut and paste the above. There is NOOOO way I'd draw a picture for anyone. Or properly cleaning your face for a masque. What in the dickens is that? Anyway, I'll think of something!

Good luck!

6 comments:

  1. ha! Ok, I'm gonna do it!! :) Because I'm already committed anyway... I've been having this awful struggle, trying not to leave a comment on all of these posts since I'm already in...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to think long and hard about making the same offer on my blog, but I'm in! I know you get to pick what you make, but if you need any suggestions on what to make for me, let me know....I can think of a few of your homemade things I'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd post on yours but I don't think that would be fair since I already posted on someone else's. So don't count me - I'm not getting many takers on mine - I think it's because they'd have to make the same offer on their blog! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. me? maybe? i've allready put my name on a few blogs though...so...is that cheating??

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Fredericks from MarylandFebruary 9, 2009 at 11:29 AM

    A knitted sweater please...oh okay...maybe not!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always good to read your blog.

    I've posted this also on a blog so maybe I'm in on 5 or under. Problem might be that it is on a blog that you might not be able to find. So if that doesn't count I'll have to do it different.

    But just saying hi to your family.

    ReplyDelete