Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dog Daze

He came! My cousin-dog! My buddy. And boy did we go. Whooooeeee!
First things first... put him into the submissive pose in case there's any mistaking who's boss around here. He needs to know this is my turf and that I'm a whole 9 months older than that big bag of fur.
Teeth? I'll show you teeth. You think you look like a wolf? Well... I can too.
I got your tail! No you got my tail! Ring around the rosy! Wheee! Party time! Why are those people yelling at us from the screen porch? Ignore them and I will too. This is a dog party!
PU. You're starting to stink in your pits buddy. Oh wait. Dogs don't have pit stink. It's your breath. Yuck.
I got the ball. You don't! Want it? Really? Want it? Well...
You lose you big dumb dog. I still have the tennis ball. And boy does it feel good on my teeth.
Just a little intermission. The big lady that yells but loves me anyway told me to look pretty. But I'm hot and my tongue is hanging out. Oh no... they're going to take my buddy!
Bye-bye Mavrick! I hope you come back soon. And... pssst. Drool on the driver. He looks nervous about his meeting pants.
Well... goodbye folks. Just another day at the Debelak's. Oh. And one more thing. I keep hearing this word 'test' keep coming up. I think tomorrow is the big day of the 'test' whatever that is. I hope I don't disappoint the big lady that yells but loves me anyway. Or wait. Maybe they are testing her. I hope not because I heard someone say she wasn't real bright. Maybe she's not a pedigree?

1 comment: