Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday's Twits

* Brrr-chilly! Last week we sat and sweat at the baseball games. Tonight I think I'll have to pack my long underwear! Gotta love Wisconsin.

* Any great birthday ideas for the Chairman? He's going to celebrate in just days... (that is if his wife gets it together)

* The DS is still a hit here at this house. T-man is showing good discretion on when to use though... which I'm quite impressed about.

* The living room is harboring a massive fort (again). It drives me crazy is a lot of fun for especially Rayna... who likes alone-places.

* Our lawn has zebra stripes. The lawn service apologized profusely and muttered something about a machine not working. They're coming back to fix.... somehow... I hope.

* I started the therapy dog class yesterday. It was mainly an informative class with no dogs allowed. Lisi was quite put out when I told her to get in the porch instead of coming along. Dogs must know time to some weird degree. Next week is the nursing home! Just a couple weeks of practice then another test. And it'll be hard again. But then if she passes, then we can do therapy stuff this fall!

* The kids are hardly fighting these days. I'm not sure why, but I'm sure enjoying it!

* This week 15 years ago the Chairman asked me to be Mrs. Chairman. Best 'yes' I ever said!

* Too much banana cake isn't good for the waistline. Especially with burnt butter frosting. Yum.

* Rememberhttp:this? Well Mira realized that you could actually buy child-sized crutches without a Dr. needing to prescribe them. And so! That is the only thing she wants for her birthday. Weird kid I know...!

Enough twits.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...I am going to have to go dig out my longjohns for tonight as well. I guess I shouldn't have complained about sweating so much last week.

    ReplyDelete