* She was all business. The massage therapist I had. I like people like that. A good friend told me to request her. She used her elbows on certain body parts and wowser. I got a stern lecture for the knots. Don't you take care of yourself? Actually not really. My job is taking care of others.
* On that same page. A few months ago at a school function I realized that my female doctor has a child that attends the very same school as our small fry. So then we can smile and say hi and be friendly and I know that she knows everything about me from head to... well toe. I'm wondering if I should switch doctors on account of this, but she's young and seemingly good. And I like the fact she's an osteopath too, not just pushing medicine down the throat. I bring this up because I'm going to see her today.
* It is cold. Freezing. Actual frost in June mind you. Global warming. I might buy a big SUV to help it out. Where's summer? I got a chill up my spine yesterday realizing that in less than three months it is September and school starts and the fall cool weather comes.
* The tadpoles are gone. The kids were showing less interest. I was carting the water from the pond. And so we scooped them up in a little container and back they went to the pond (to be bird or fish bait). But at least we gave them a fair shake for awhile. I'm just not into taking on more work.
* The end-of-school-year stuff is mind numbing. Parties. Treats. Games. Things to buy. They're really having fun the last week+. Oh. And Rayna is in a talent show tomorrow. She's doing something with a friend. I haven't previewed it at all, so I hope it's ok...!
* Back to work I go...