Monday, June 22, 2009

I passed!


Are all you loyal readers impressed? I'm officially a Canine Good Citizen! I passed my 10-part test with flying colors. The toughest one for me is meeting another dog without getting too excited. But I sat and did just what I should do.

But you know what? The big lady that yells but loves me anyway had a 'wrinkly sound' in her pocket. It sounded like treats. She never gave me one, but when she wanted my attention she used this bait and switch tactic to keep me focused on her. Rotten, eh? She did finally give me a big one once she heard the word... "PASS".

Now since I'm supposedly a Canine Good Citizen, do you think the big lady that yells but loves me anyway will yell less and love more? I sure hope so!

Now on to the next thing. They keep talking about therapy dog this and that... I'm not hurt, so why do I need therapy? Unless I go places and give other people therapy? Hmmm. I'll have to wait and see.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Lisi...we are all so proud to have one more outstanding dog citizen in our world. Now could you come teach our dogs some tricks? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Lisi would be a good therapy dog. You would both enjoy helping some lonely, hurting people. Congratulations on today's Pass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Lisi posts. Congrat to Lisi but even more congrats to the lady who yells at her but loves her anyway.

    ReplyDelete