Thursday, November 5, 2009

The best choice in the Chairman



It was the best choice for me. And I think know the best choice for the Chairman. You see 15 years ago on this date, we vowed that we'd stick with each other for better or worse... as we walked life's pathway together (real words from our vows!). It feels like nearly a lifetime. And it feels like just a few years. We've been through the best, the worst, and a lot of ordinary days. And I am thankful I've had a Chairman at my side. Life is easier that way. You feel protected, loved, and respected. And me? I'm just the sidekick that feeds the flock, tidies up when it is messy, soothe some real and imaginary wounds, and be a helpmate to the one I love. Yes, it was the best choice. Lucky us.

6 comments:

  1. That is sweet. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...lucky you, and lucky him. You both do it so beautifully together! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky you! congratulations on being ready and willing for each other! 15 years is nothing to swat at! you are a lovely pair...and i'm sorry i'm so belated in congratulating you!

    ReplyDelete