Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!



Happy Birthday to my dad! Not sure how to sum up someone like him. He gave me life. He supported, guided, protected, and loved. And now... he's a friend of mine. He loves others without reserve. Has a very hard time seeing faults in others (an incredible quality). Can't wait for his next trip to China. And discovered the fountain of youth years ago and keeps drinking from it. A laugh like no other. And a love for the Kingdom and those in lonely places.

Happy Birthday dear Dad! Have a great year.

psst: If you know him, please call. Write a little e-mail. Send a card. He'd love it!

4 comments:

  1. I love your Dad, just thinking about him makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder. I'll send him an email now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know him well but this post makes me hope I get to know him! Happy Birthday Dad R!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late, but Happy Birthday to the Dad!

    ReplyDelete