Thursday, November 5, 2009

What I see each day

Trying to do a self portrait. All I got was a juicy kiss.
Yes Lisi... that's better. But my eyes are buggy!
And we're off!
Pond #1
the path
Makes me think of SD...

this is "The Tree" where I peeked from behind watching Mr. Undertaker look for his body
Into the woods we go

Pretty in the dappled sun
They think the winter will be long!
I like this part
The leaves were so pretty and crunchy
The cornfield at the edge of the woods
A full-court basketball deal that converts to hockey come winter (nice, eh?)
Pond #2. Geese! The chase is on.
And they're off! Thanks to our swimming dog.
A 'friend' that watches us each day
Home again!

Most of you know I'm a walker... and since I'm not very original, I stole this idea from another blog. I took my camera today to show you what I see nearly every day. (I'm not nearly as good of a photographer, but oh well.) The weather changes daily. The seasons change. The smells. The wind. And I love it! I feel more relaxed once my walk is done.

And for all you dog-tolerant only people, sorry that Lisi is in so many of the shots. I tried to not have her in some, but that's what I see on the path. And for all you dog-lovers, I took some of her just for fun.

So sit back and enjoy the journey. I sure did!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! I have been on 3 different walks this week and only had to leave my house once...amazing huh? Now if we could all just get together and take a real walk together...that would really be wonderful. Maybe...someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm! I'm loving these walks with my blogging friends!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely walk, Linda. Wonder how far it is? Walking through the leaves is such a great part of this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Molly is relieved to know that even perfectly trained dogs like Lisi still chew things up and drag beloved items all over the yard.

    ReplyDelete