Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pictures...

In completely random order. I posted some on FB, so look there if you want to see more (which most would not and I completely understand...).

A gorgeous day coming on again. But it is super-de-duper windy.

The taxes go to the PO this morning! Never too soon you know...

What do I do with a LOT of chives? One can only eat so many potatoes.

Feels good to dig in dirt again. Did I say I love spring? Ok... guess I did.

Did I mention our poor luck with minivan rear windows? We had ours shot out a couple years ago. Then when we were in FL a brick was tossed at our latest van in a very safe neighborhood driveway. After some quick calls, the Chairman had it all fixed up the day we got home. For stoopid.

The kids are happily back into their routines at school. And the Chairman works very hard and bikes when there is opportunity. I am so happy to be back home again.

Lisi was suffocating yesterday. While working outside yesterday, she insisted on crawling up in my lap several times. Once completely fell asleep. Um. Lisi? I need to weed over there now...

And so I must be on my way...











2 comments:

  1. Cut up your chives & freeze them to use throughout the year in soups, bread, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you saw J&S and the kids down there... then I saw the kids in that pic up there. :)

    ReplyDelete