Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dog-gone Good time


So the Big Lady that yells but loves me anyway said some magic words the other night.  You know the "M" one?  Well that's the name of my bestest friend ever.  And he came to visit me!  His two people stopped and dropped him off and better still, they brought a bag of dog kibble that Mavrick eats.  But the Big Lady was her nasty self and didn't share it with me except for a couple morsels that fell to the floor.  

Anyway, a fun time we had!  The Big Lady usually only gives me a walk or maybe two a day.  With Mavrick here, we had three walks.  AND!  We got to go to the dog park.  It was a dog-gone good time.  I think the Big Lady will help me and post a picture.  See it below?  Well people have a misconception about dogs.  They think that we like to go to dog parks to socialize with other dogs and sniff their behinds (gross) and stuff like that.  You know my favorite thing?  I like to hop up on the picnic tables in the dog park and sit next to dog people.  I was especially fond of this guy in the picture.  I started showering slobbering him with kisses.  Big Lady says for me to stop.  The guy said, 'Oh I don't mind, I like kisses'.  Girlfriend nervously giggles next to him.  And so I decided to give her some competition.  I leaned in.  Kissed him a few more times until he decided to scratch my ears.  Then I forgot all about kissing.  I think the girlfriend was getting a big jealous too if you know what I mean.  She was a brunette.  I'm a blonde.  And we are all over that romance thing.  




But back to Mavrick.  We walked and played and shared dog beds and slept and got up and wrestled some more and then just like that, in drove that white car again.  And away my big friend went.  I was kinda sad.  But moreso, I was dog-tired.  You know a couple days of non-stop fun will do that to a dog.  
These girls took us for a walk


See that big galoot?  He always has to be leashed because Big Lady
didn't want him to disappear


Ok now just a little polling... who's cuter... Me???

Or him?  He's my bestest friend, but I still can be competitive, right?

Big Lady worn out after three walks and lots of doggy time

We did a LOT of this 

Doesn't it look fun?


The Big Lady that yells but loves me anyway and the nice Big Guy gave me a great walk tonight.  So I'll just lie around now and wait for the next time I get to see my bestest friend.  I sure hope it is soon.  

2 comments:

  1. oh fun fun fun! Blizzard would love them both so i'm not going to vote on who's cuter..they both are. ...says Blizzard. Blizzard had his friend Chance over while we were gone and that was a life saver...he got to get worn out without a walk or so..they really wear each other out. I think it's great to have those playdates..especially when they're the "only" dog in the family..we all need friends, right? hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisi- you are so all over that cute and romance stuff. You win, hands uh paws down.

    ReplyDelete