Monday, May 9, 2011

Musings from the Mutt

Well that's not exactly true because I'm a pedigree.  Came with fancy papers and all.  That's what made me expensive and valuable.  But hey!  I would have been that way anyway.  How many dogs do you know that can blog?  That's right.  Not many but me!

I was a little worried.  The Big Lady that yells but loves me anyway is acting all busy and didn't seem like she was going to put anything on the blog today.  Well it's Monday and I know that's an important day here at the Chairman and company's site.  So I'll try to help her out a bit

The family here has made a big fuss over her.  They have been saying things about a 'birthday'.  And then right after that, they were all huggy and lovey and taking pictures and stuff yesterday again.  I'm not sure what the fuss was all about, but I was thinking they could share a little love over here too.



But!  We've had people here at our place.  There's been a big truck and a lot of cars and people working all over the yard.  That's not the exciting part though.  The exciting part is that these people eat lunch!  Bologna sandwiches.  Chips.  Granola bars.  It's all good.  And they feel sorry for me love me enough to give me bits of this and that.  Problem is I have the runs not felt so good since eating too many goodies.  Oh well... it's the price you have to pay for tasty bits.


Well I think I hear the truck coming again.  Hopefully more bologna sandwiches.  Or if I'm lucky, maybe roast beef.  I'll do whatever it takes.  Until the Big Lady yells and tells me not to act so shamefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment