Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Diary of 5

I bet you thought all I do is muse or have thoughts on Mondays and Thursdays.  Well to shake things up, I'll join in like others have on this.  It's been awhile since I've been spontaneous.  Don't get used to it though.  I'm not really all that fun under normal circumstances.
I am seeing  ~ A dirty tissue that no one has claimed.

I am hearing   ~  Howling January wind that I've experienced two times today while walking Lisi.

I am smelling   ~  A faint smoky smell from the wood stove.

I tasted   ~  barbecue pork, potatoes, corn, peas, and a spinach/orange salad

I am feeling   ~   content with just a touch of neurosis thrown in for the amusement of the MYP.  The Chairman is burning the candle at both ends today.

3 comments:

  1. I was a bit spontaneous with it too! Always enjoy your musings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done this one before too--Kinda interesting--a different twist on things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...i have a headlamp so i can take the pup out at night..worked like a champ tonight!....miss the snow but not the howling winds..thankyouverymuch!

    ReplyDelete