Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oh the weather outside is...

delightful!  Finally something white to look at.  I always wish we'd really get hammered.  But we live a bit too far south for a 36" blizzard I reckon.  I read about this town in Alaska and was wishing I lived there.  Call me crazy if you will.  Remember, I don't shovel or blow snow.  
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

We got a Title Nine catalog in the mail again.  I'm not sure why they send me one.  I don't look at all like any of the models.  But it does kinda make me wish I could do cartwheels on a beach in Fuji.

We had a little cooking class thing yesterday.  Three of us participated.  My contribution was making bread (big surprise).  But I must say I was dreadfully nervous that it wouldn't turn out for some reason and all my friends there would "tsk tsk" and wonder why I thought I was good at something.  Luckily for my self esteem, it worked.  Or so I hope.

When you are married to someone, you learn unique characteristics about them.  I hate to admit it, but I probably am peculiar in one way or the other.  Just ask the Chairman, he'd might tell you.  One thing about him that I find fascinating is that when he kisses me goodbye each morning and leaves, he really doesn't.  He heads out the door.  And within about a minute or so he comes back in for his phone.  His work keys.  A slip of paper.  Or nothing.  I like to think it is because I'm still here and so wildly irresistible that he always comes back just to gaze at me in my over-sized robe and slippers.  But probably not.  In my eyes, he hasn't really left until I see the car cruising down the road.

I feel bad.  You see last post I made a comment about the MYP here.  I said they were fighting and I needed advice.  Well honestly, after I posted that, I realized that we all have our own lives and problems and issues.  Really, you come to read a blog not to solve my problems.  You come to read something encouraging or funny or something that Lisi wrote.  For that, I'm sorry.  And I'll try to not air petty things here.  That isn't what this medium is for.  But since you asked, the MYP have had a very good week!  And so have I.  And so I hope you have too!

2 comments:

  1. I see in your description you want to blog the ups and downs. I guess the MYP fighting is one of the downs. It would be around here if there were three left to fight, which there aren't. There is only one, and it's pretty quiet around here. And that is still a down sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you never posted the "downs" then we might be inclined to think that your MYP were perfect. UNLIKE some of the rest of our MYP...
    And--I pretty much prefer reading "real life" no matter who wrote it :)

    ReplyDelete