Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lounging with Lisi

There's a saying, "let sleeping dogs lie".  And boy do I ever wish she would.  

Hello!  This is your good friend Lisi again.  I've been quiet on here lately.  There really hasn't been much to share.  The big and little people left me awhile ago with another Big Lady.  They were gone a very, very, very long time.  I missed them a lot.  The Big Lady that came to stay with me was very big.  Not big like wide-big, but tall as in tall-big.  Got that?  She walked me with very long strides and made a much nicer fast-paced walk than I get with my own big lady.  And she didn't yell much at all.  I wish my Big Lady would learn from people like that other Big Lady. 

I suffer greatly around here.  There just isn't enough hugs and love pats and smoochies and warm, soft cuddly things to make my life complete.  I caught the Big Lady that yells but loves me anyway taking some pictures this morning on her phone.  I'll upload them here so you can see my typical morning.  Then you can be the judge about my suffering and sleeping arrangements.

I start my day by begging for scrambled egg scraps.


Then we move on to the reading nook.  A few times a week, the Big Lady that yells but loves me anyway sits on the floor and lets me pretend I'm a lap dog.

I LOVE those times but after awhile Big Lady complains that her legs are numb.  

Sometimes she does goofy stuff with me like this:

I have to be patient with her because she doesn't have much of a life and thinks this is funny.

When she gets done messing around with me I head to my bed.  It's a pretty sweet slumber place.

I love the feeling of laying on my squeaky toys.  I'm not sure why, but it just feels good.

Oh wait!  Big Lady is heading for the office.  So just to be close I always move from my bed to here.  I like to be close to her at all times.  You never know when she just might want to go take a walk.  I wouldn't want her to forget me.  

Oh good grief.  Look who just strolled by and decided to get cozy.  Good thing I like mouse-breath.

So there you have it.  The many ways I lounge around here.  I suffer so much sometimes that it was important for you to know.  I hope your living conditions are better than mine.  

Oh!  I saw this cartoon.  It is soooo true.  

That Big Lady that yells but loves me anyway used to shower me with little liver treats when we were in doggy school.  Now?  Not so much.  I highly encourage any young pups out there to play dumb as long as you can.  I didn't and now I hardly get any treats unless one of my Grandpas come.

Now back to my nap... so please.  Let sleeping dogs lie...

No comments:

Post a Comment