Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Windy Wednesday Words

In a couple hours, it'll be Thursday, so I better write this tonight.

Let see.  I'll look at my pictures.
Popovers hot out of the oven with melted butter.  Need I say more?
 The Chairman and I left the MYP and went out on a date!  Gasp!  That's not the norm around here.  It was nice.  Just him and I.  We broke the cardinal rule and actually did talk about our MYP for awhile.  But we did talk about other things and it was fantastic not to have extra ears or interruptions of something that may or may not be relevant to the topic.  However, they are sure delightful to come home to.
19 years and counting.  

My morning reading companions.  No, we didn't purchase the area rug to match them.  

My lecture only went so far.  I had given firm instruction to not leave the roll empty and walk away.  Baby steps....
Do you want to know how you can be stressed lying on a massage table?  Just have a bowl of day-old chili right before you go.  Wow.  Oh never mind.  Nothing bad happened.

I do have a massage therapist I love.  She does just the right amount of super-firm pressure in all those 'knotty' places.  And she doesn't breathe.  Well actually, she does breathe, but I can't hear her.  And more importantly, I never-ever feel her breath on me.  That would about put me over the edge.  I think I was scarred as a child when some rotten sibling held me down and blew in my face.  That's the only rationale I can think of.  It stinks being the youngest.

Well this Wednesday will be over soon, so I best call it a post.  Hardly worth your time or mine either.  Oh well... just four more until 1000 and then we'll decide if that's enough for awhile.

4 comments:

  1. just so you know.......I love reading your post.......they make my day; I suppose it is the wisdom and humor mixed together!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too, and I think the first comment nailed the reason why...wisdom and humor mixed together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm, windy in more ways than one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No dice from putting a new roll on around here except the parents.

    ReplyDelete