Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday Musings

Well hello on this blustery Monday morning!  Though we saw a bit of snow this morning, we also see the promise of daffodils popping through the soil and the grass greening.  Happy sigh.

We've had a nice few days.  While some of the family went out doing this:
Daughter #1 and I were doing this:

Well I didn't spend the day with my head on her shoulder that would be weird.  We actually went and did a bit of shopping and had a lot of alone-time which is just wonderful. I could have went and had my keester hit with a paintball, but I try to refrain from such silliness at times.  I always say, 'maybe next year'.

Because I love language and take joy in being a 'grammar police' I enjoyed watching this yesterday.  Or this is another way to link:  http://www.wimp.com/poemenglish.

I saw this:
and this:
I still like funny.  

Well I hate to disappoint the masses that check in on the Chairman and Company, but I don't have much to offer today.  And to add insult to injury, I am certain there will be no Monday Musings a week from today.  Why you ask?  Well it is spring and I need a break!  Put that together and you may just well envision our party of five in a place that looks somewhat like this:
Well off to get something done on this Monday...

2 comments: