Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Checking In

No news is good news, right?  I sure hope so!

Hello!  This is your good friend Lisi.  I was thinking this morning that the Big Lady that yells but loves me anyway has really monopolized the blogging lately.  Between you and me, we both know I'm way more interesting than she is, right?  RIGHT?  Thought so.

So what has been happening in my life lately?  Not much.  I get so incredibly frustrated with the Big Lady.  She loves to write about me when I've done terrible deeds or made a bad judgement call.  But does she write about me on just an ordinary day when the sun is golden and life is good?  Nope.  So I think I'll show you my good side.  Actually, I had to ask Big Lady to take this pictures of me.

meeting some sheep!
Big Lady finds the nicest spots to meander

waiting for soccer practice to finish

is it done yet Big Lady?

time for a nap

seriously Big Lady?  This isn't my flattering side.

much better

Please?  Just throw me my ball one more time.  

How did I end up on this side of the door?

do I smell muffins?

This Big Lady is such a lovable goon and so am I.
Well it was great to touch base with you again!  If you ever want to get some dog hair on your clothes or toss a saliva-dripping tennis ball or share any morsel of food with me, just come on over to our house!  I'll be waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment