Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday Musings

Well apparently this isn't the truth to the masses reading the Chairman and Co.  I have a bellwether to prove my point.  You see it is the end of Monday.  I didn't Muse.  No one cared.  Boo.  Sniff.  Slobber.  Bwah!  I usually get a text.  A brief email.  A note on FB.  It's Monday!  Where's Monday Musings?  Today?  Crickets.  That's ok.  My self-esteem is high despite this brief setback.  

It's been a very special and busy past few days.  

I dug out some potatoes:
Entertained the cat: (or maybe not)
Let Lisi in and out of the house more times than I could number:
And we shared our home with some wonderful ladies.  One of them happens to be my sister (in-law).  The other happens to be her sister - who also happens to feel like my aunt.  I could go deeper on this story, but maybe it is best left unsaid.  


These ladies came for the funeral of their step-mother.  It was special that we had some days with them after the service.  One of them took some pictures of what I would consider just ordinary times in the house.  I saved the images and some day will look back at these as the 'good old days' I'm certain.



We also met with other family members and some friends:
Happy sigh.  After supper we spotted Elvis.  I think daughter #2 didn't respect his personal space:

And so now our company has flown away back to their home states..  On airplanes, not their angel wings. 

I've been sick with a nose-cold that went to a chest-cold.  Believe you me, it didn't hamper my ability to talk the past few days!

So nothing too aMuse-ing to share really.  Other than I'm very thankful for family and friends and feelings of friendliness.  Sure beats feeling crabby!  Heh.  

Or self-pity for the lack care if there's a Muse or not...  

4 comments:

  1. I was just wondering if she got up there on her own or had help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry I didn't complain . . . . I will be sure and say something next time you are late!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THOUGHT of it...I checked for your weekly muse...you best not be late next Monday or you will get a barrage of reminders! :)

    ReplyDelete