Saturday, May 24, 2008

But then...

Even if I don't always 'feel' like putting something on the blog it isn't fair. I thoroughly enjoy reading some of them of people I know very well and people I hardly know and people I have never met but share a same faith which encourages. I've gotten news about babies born, kids' accomplishments, silly anecdotes, and deep insight. And so I'll continue. Becuase I enjoy others blogs I should do my 'fair share'. And sometimes there is a story that I can't wait to post on the blog. And sometimes the puppy does something so incredibly naughty that it needs to be shared. And sometimes my three children are in a picture that is too priceless.

Thanks to all you cyber-friends for being there!

6 comments:

  1. Yay, she's staying! ;) *does a little happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm smiling, too.

    I like blogging but not 'on demand'. I think it should be an outlet, not another stress in life. And, I love keeping up with people this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you, just for the record and i enjoy "seeing" you more often this way. seems life takes us in all kinds of directions but blogging is a nice place to meet for "tea". glad that i can look forward to more wit and wisdom from your place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even us grammys (now), used to have little kids growing up and like to read about them and keep up with our special friends. I check once in awhile, and enjoy hearing about your family. Thanks for the laughs, the serious sharing, and even about the chickens...(some of us have them running around our YARDS and on our PORCHES) Imagine.

    ReplyDelete