Thursday, May 22, 2008

Random things

I type fast so I don't mind doing these. And for some reason, people like to read them! Imagine. And really, I'm not a very exciting person. Oh well, here goes nothing.
What I was doing 10 years ago?
I was happily married yet desperately wishing for a child. We decided shortly after that adoption was for us. Oh and I was in the throes of training our new puppy Lincoln who turned out to be one wonderful companion.
Five Snacks I Enjoy:
Not a big snacker, but if you pushed me it would be: almonds, popcorn, fruit of any kind, red licorice (shhh...I have a hidden bag) and does this count? black tea every afternoon.
Five Things On My To Do List Today:
take Lisi to the dog park, stop at the library and explain why Trevor lost a book, laundry, clean out the van, give Lisi a bath in the yard, water the gardens, buy milk at the gas station... (wait! I didn't stop at 5)
Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I don't like hypothetical questions. But here goes: go somewhere warm every winter, give a bunch away (if it was legit money), get a daily massage, have a personal shopper and cleaning person, use it wisely so it wouldn't change who I am or how I affect others.
Five jobs I have had:
stay at home mother, comparative shopper for Target, Auditor for Target, Purchasing Asst. for Schwan's, Dietary Aide at a nursing home
Five of my bad habits:
Checking e-mail too often, riling up the dog and then telling her to settle down, getting irritated when the kids trash the basement, wishing I could talk to someone but not picking up the phone, not reading first thing in the morning
Five places I have lived:
Watertown SD, Marshall MN, Richfield, MN, St. Louis Park, MN, and Waukesha, WI!

3 comments:

  1. another habit i have? i check your blog often cuz i think you're such a fun, nice person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think tea counts- my morning cup is a must (so that's no snack); I have coffee with lunch (that's sort of a combo dessert/treat/snack); THEN- the rest of the day it's tea when I crave it- and that's when it's snacking (for me)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. About that book... did Lisi eat it? ;)

    ReplyDelete