Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday...

to my mean older brother. And I do mean that. Usually within about 1/2 hour of being with him, he has the ability to rile me up. For real. And then he smiles. A big goofy all-over-your-face smile. Like he won. And my goat was had.

But you know what... (and I might only say this once in print) I still like him. A lot. I basically followed him in life... through the same schools (including college). Spent countless hours in a car going somewhere. And he always wanted me along. Maybe because I am a talker (blabbermouth). He would rather sit back and survey the scene.

And now he lives far away. I can't see him and his lovely family as often as I'd like. But he's blooming where planted. A good husband. Wonderful father. And the best big brother a little sister could have.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I always wanted a big brother... lucky you!

    I have a few now, though- so don't go feeling sorry for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now that was real nice considering he's your mean big brother. Happy Birthday, mean big brother!

    ReplyDelete