Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Time to get acquainted...


Hello to you blog readers. This is a member of the Debelak family that you've never met yet. My name is "NotMe". I am a very busy guy here. No one sees me, but I'm alive and well in this house. I am responsible for a lot that goes on here. The lady here asks, 'Who didn't flush the toilet?'. Invariably, the answer is "NotMe". "Who left the basketball out last night?" "Who dumped all the libary books out on the living room floor?" "Who left a puddle in the kitchen?". "Who left the Rollerblades on the back step?" Yep. It's "NotMe". I've never been seen. You just see my evidence when you walk around this place. Once in a blue moon one of the kids here rats out on another and then "NotMe" doesn't get blamed. But usually I do.

I wonder if I have any cousins out there living at other houses?

p.s. I have a sister here too. Her name: "IdaKnow"

7 comments:

  1. WELL, Well, well!!! Imagine that! you have cousins living at our house too!! Must be the older ones, they've been around for a LONG time now.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, there are a few cousins here, too but I think some of them have moved on! they always visited in the night, too! The one still here is getting kind of old, I think! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!! Nice to meet you, NotMe! I think that we've possibly met before! However, I do have a little 1.5 year old in the house who answers "Me" to every question. He's here to help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute

    I think you lived with me for awhile and really helped me out

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. relatives abounding here, "itsnotmyturn","hedidit", "shedidit", "what?", and then there's just the silent one...the one where noone not even noone answers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes Martha! You said it! We have all those here too, and that "dumb- (no voice)" one really gets to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we just all might be related!

    ReplyDelete