Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Musings

Not sure what I was thinking by posting on Saturday.  Doesn't leave much for Monday since my life isn't all that riveting (contrary to popular belief).

A nice past few days nonetheless.  We enjoyed this lovely relative.  As you can see, she's not liked much by the youngest of the MYP...

When I uploaded photos, I realize I forgot to post Lisi's birthday pictures!  (Not that you non-dog people care one iota...)  But she got a little 'cake' and singing and a couple gifts.  Don't let her ever fool you into thinking that she's underprivileged...

waiting for the birthday song to be over
I had a massage therapist by the name of "Simeon".  I never asked if he had a brother named "Levi".  He was light-years better than the other lady.  Worked hard, but I wouldn't say his hands were instruments of cruelty... (ok, bad joke).

I cleaned the garage today!  You see if the snow ever does fly, we need room in there for a car that refuses to drive on snow.  And so our three car garage became a three car garage.  I did find a dead mouse in a trap that was quite stiff.  Just thought you'd like to know.  I'm fun like that.

You know you're a mother of somewhat young children when you pull out a tissue out of your bathrobe and find a tooth.

Drove our van for approximately eight miles with my distance to empty listed as "0".  And I still had two gallons left!  Toyota people must be very cautious.

A great holiday season is upon us.  Lots of family time.  A wedding.  And so it goes!

2 comments: