* I've just returned from my daily walk. Five degrees warmer makes a big difference. I haven't hated winter this year for some reason. Maybe it is because we are participating more in winter sports. Or maybe it is for bragging rights that I still walk on dreadfully cold days with this dedicated companion.
* I realized something about myself last night. I hate cleaning ovens. I used to think that shower/tubs were the worst. But since we have a couple dear ladies coming tomorrow, and since they might have a hankering to cook a bit, I don't want them thinking I am just polishing the outside and not truly being clean from within. If you know what I mean.
* Why do people now have professional pictures taken of their newborns naked? For some reason I think they are sweet and all, but the poor little babies just look cold to me and I wish I could cover them in something soft.
* My first blog book covering the first two years is coming this week! It'll be kind of weird to re-read things I've forgotten I had written. Kind of like picking up an old "Reader's Digest" at the doctor's office. I hope I'm interesting!
* Tonight we go to high school orientation for daughter #1. It was just
* You know those sayings you see all over FB and whatnot? I thought of a couple yesterday when dealing with another squabble. "Oh please let (insert sibling name) go on the computer before me! Said no child ever. Or how about, 'Mom? I think I've had enough time playing games on-line.'. Said no child ever. I think you know what the squabbles were over.
* Blog readers are a fascinating bunch. The posts I hit "publish" for that I think "nyah that wasn't very interesting" are the ones that get the most comments. Go figure.
With that in mind. This post is done. Aren't you glad you didn't dodge the bullet? I thought so!