Thursday, January 23, 2014

Just some sentences

The MYP had a half day today and are off tomorrow.  I'm not thankful that the weather is not cooperating.
Say you precious MYP!  Why don't you all go use up some of your extra energy and get some hypothermia! Or better still, frostbite!  Really!  It'll be fun.  I promise.

Currently, I am wearing long johns (wish I were eating them instead of wearing them), heavy pants, three pairs of socks and a sweatshirt over a wool/cotton liner shirt.  I just walked the pooch earlier and will go out again because the Chairman is working late.  This was taken this morning.  We looked for woods since the wind was beyond brisk.
I try to not complain about the Chairman working long hours because I'm home tending the home fires in a literal sense.  If it weren't for the stove, I'd really be crabby.  I kinda like the kitty-cat by it too.  He's the crabby one.  No mice are moving outside.
Photo: I'm wondering if he's conspiring by the fire...
I like spending time with this one alone sometimes.  She was taking 'ussies' in the car yesterday as we returned from a lunch date.  
I regret to inform you that at the lunch date with my slightly older sister and a friend I forgot to take even one picture.  We were celebrating the fact my slightly older sister is slightly older.

I asked a rhetorical question this afternoon wondering why M is so... well... annoying sometimes and another of the MYP piped in and said without skipping a beat, 'because she's just like you'.  Teenagers are so loveable.  

I made peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips and feel like the belt is too tight on my waistline.  I'm sure it is because there are long johns underneath and not for other reasons.

This is enough sentences.  I hope none of them were run-on or maybe they were because I can't tell when I make grammatical errors since my English classes were way back in the day out in South Dakota and you never know how the education might be if you know what I mean.

Good Evening.

2 comments:

  1. It's definitely the long johns. Eat a cookie, just for me.

    And then go walk the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last time when you had the awfully frigid temps. we were still way up in the 40's with dashes into the low 50's.....now, we're right there with you, weather-wise. It's still so new here that I don't (yet) mind. :-)

    ReplyDelete