Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another one of those list thingys...

Found on another blog. If you have a blog and are reading this, the thing is you are supposed to cut and paste it to yours and fill in the blanks so other unknown strangers can learn more mindless matter about you!

1. Maybe I should Not hold back on my emotions on those I love

2. I love the smell of My kids fresh out of the shower, rain, cinnamon rolls baking, and lilacs

3. People would say that I'm a bit loud, empathetic, emotional when it comes to our kids, sometimes funny, and nuts over nature/animals

4. I don't understand why people don't just love life more and realize all we have to be so very thankful for

5. When I wake up in the morning I go let the puppy out first thing.

6. I lost Hmmm. My mind? I have never lost keys, purse, etc. Maybe a receipt or two...

7. Life is full of Things you could never predict or plan on. That is what keeps me from a life of worry... you'd be worrying about the wrong thing!

8. My past is getting longer the older I get! It was full of ups and downs, but mostly good and very little bad.

9. I get annoyed when The back door is left open after reminding these little souls constantly that they need to shut it!!!

10. Parties are usually fun. Unless the room is full of unknown people to me. Then I stick close to Duane and hope he can cover for my lack.

11. I wish I were a more spiritual person.

12. Dogs are a LOT of work. But then they are worth it as I use them for a built in workout trainer. And I love a soft body on my feet when I type mindless info on yet another blog entry.

13. Cats are ok, but are lower on the scale than a dog. Plus, they are just great to tease! There's hardly anything greater than a surprised cat!

14. Tomorrow We're to get 8" of snow!!!

15. I have low tolerance for stupidity

16. I'm totally terrified of snakes and enclosed places

17. I wonder why I'm not a creative person?

18. Never in my life have I been scuba diving. And I've always wanted to try it.

19. High school was a long time ago. But wonderful education in Watertown, SD in case anyone is interested in a big move.

20. When I'm nervous, I get a knot in my stomach. And I get quiet!!!

21. One time at a family gathering my brother insulted me. Oh wait, he does that any time we're all together, so it wasn't anything unusual!

22. Take my advice: Why would anyone? I definitely don't have life figured out yet.

23. Making my bed Happens the moment the bed is empty.

24. I'm almost always Organized

25. I'm addicted to one good morning cup of Joe

26. I want someone to actually read this as it was time consuming!!!

6 comments:

  1. It DID take a long time to complete, didn't it? It seemed simple enough when I started out, but I really had to think on some of them. I had to laugh at your #21... reminded me that I should have answered this one with "we laughed". That's about all that happens when we get together for a family gathering. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it. Esp #13- teehee- I still get the giggles so bad I can hardly type remembering what my sister's cat looked like and did when I threw 1 (only 1) of those little exploding snap things that kids love (you know, small, white, filled with sand or something and they go *POP* when you throw them)- so yes, I threw it under the cat's tummy... oh hahahaha... oh teehee.... that was one surprised kitty... oh man... he didn't stop till he'd covered every inch of the house... oh my oh my... (my sister was MAD...wow)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm reading it!!! i want to come back and read it again when i'm not supposed to be in bed sleeping!! but, anyway, i just want to say...You ARE creative!! You are the Best cook! I wouldn't say that you're outlandish by any stretch of the imagination but you are definitely full of creative ideas...at least your blog is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watertown, S.D. Is that a big place? I had cousins who lived there for a while that would have been around your age... not in meetings, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little addicted to reading about people... It's fun to catch a glimpse of what they are like :*)

    ReplyDelete