Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mundane musings

Does anyone else feel this way? Or maybe I just have the blahs during a winter that has no end. I was thinking when I was getting breakfast this morning that I should put something down on the blog that has happened. And then I was thinking... what??? The past week has consisted mainly (and basically only) of laundry, cleaning, cooking, baking, grocery shopping, Target shopping (sorry Lani, but I really need stuff there), bill-paying, puppy training and walking, urging children to finish homework, take showers, relay to gymnastics, read stories to, enjoy my husband's company, visit with a few friends, check e-mails... I think you get the picture.

So! Here's a post of nothing.

But then I realize, no news is good news! Crisis, health issues, sadness, raw emotions make for good blgging. But I don't want that. So in light of Martha's thoughts; for that, I am thankful.

3 comments: