Monday, March 17, 2008

Pot O'Gold

Nothing too funny from my kindergarten experience of today. However, we had a 'parade' and took the kids down to the principal's office wearing their little hats, clover necklaces, and they lined up and sang two songs for the office people. But I found it fascinating watching Jason. He had his right index finger up one nostril to the 2nd knuckle digging for his own little pot o' gold in his nose the entire time they were singing. And what made it so very, very funny (I kept it under control) was seeing the very satisified look in his eyes as he was doing it. Ick!!!

Our phone of only 1+ years is dead. I called A T&T last night and did the automated request for service. Well something weird happened and the phone rang exactly every two hours... 10:20, 12:20, 2:20 throughout the night. Yes, I was smart enough and took it off the hook so I didn't see 4:20 on the alarm clock. The repair guy came and said our line was ok. It was our phone. Lucky for me with some smooth-talking, I kept us from getting charged for the service call. But now I have to go buy a new phone system. Heavy sigh...

2 comments:

  1. Kekoa digs in his pot o' gold every once in awhile, too. It's so gross!!! Thanks for a great visual. I could just SEE you watching him and trying not to laugh! Made me smile. :) See?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were just jealous you didn't have your own pot of gold!!!!

    ReplyDelete