Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pick n Save puke

Took Rayna in to a quick care place for a strep test. Negative. But still fever. So must be a virus. Mira stayed home from school saying she had a belly ache. I wasn't sure. But let her anyway since she wouldn't eat breakfast (unusual). After our stop at the quick care place, I told the girls I needed to stop at the grocery store for some stuff since we're to get yet another snow storm tomorrw. The girls did wonderful through the store riding in a 'baby cart'. As I was unloading bags to the van Mira shrieks. I run up front and she's holding her mouth. She started in the van seat and I pulled her out quickly and she did two big hurls in the parking lot. It was just gross (as Rayna says).

So now we're home. One with fever, one with a belly ache.

I talked to the aforementioned Judy today and told her we wouldn't need her services anymore. I'm sorry about it, but really, I can keep up without spending the extra $$. She's been here nearly 8 years... so we'll miss her.

Happy spring break!

4 comments:

  1. Urp! Happy Spring break to you too! Two nephews and one neice coming for the weekend here, plus the folks stopping by (dropping off the kiddos) on their way to SD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ick! Hope you're all feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, but at least it was in the parking lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... poor babies. Hope they feel better soon.

    I'd say Judy cooked her own goose, didn't she? ;) She'll be more careful next time. Ha.

    ReplyDelete